Since forming my band Charity Case in 1994 I’ve had a passion for recording music. After discovering film, and moving to Los Angeles, I took my previous experience in the studio and applied it to sound mixing, soon aquiring my own equipment and joining the 695 Sound Union in 2014.
MAIN SOUND PACKAGE:
- Sound Devices 833 8-channel Field Mixer
- 5 Lectrosonics SMQV paired w/411As
- 5 Sanken Cos-11s, plus 2 DPA 4063s
- Sennheiser 416 w/K-Tek boom pole
- Zaxcom IFB w/3 ERX 3s & 4 Sennheiser 2000s (7 “comteks” total)
- Denecke timecode slate
- Plus, all the bells and whistles
I have experience working with ARRI, RED, Black Magic, Sony, & Canon cameras, and know my way around a set.