Since forming my band Charity Case in 1994 I’ve had a passion for recording music. After discovering film, and moving to Los Angeles, I took my previous experience in the studio and applied it to sound mixing, soon aquiring my own equipment and joining the 695 Sound Union in 2014.
If you need an experienced sound mixer with professional gear, look no further.
MAIN SOUND PACKAGE:
- Sound Devices 833 8-channel Field Mixer
- 5 Lectrosonics SMQV paired w/411As
- 5 Sanken Cos-11s, plus 2 DPA 4063s
- Sennheiser 416 w/K-Tek boom pole
- Zaxcom IFB w/3 ERX 3s & 4 Sennheiser 2000s (7 “comteks” total)
- Denecke timecode slate
- Plus, all the bells and whistles
I have experience working with ARRI, RED, Black Magic, Sony, & Canon cameras, and know my way around a set.
Please email me with any questions and to inquire about my rates. Thank you, and I look forward to working with you on your next project.